Terms and Conditions
MUST BE 21 OR OLDER TO PARTICIPATE IN TOURS & SHOW VALID ID
Severe weather in Central Oregon is rare and tours will proceed as scheduled unless expressed otherwise. Our van has top notch heating & air conditioning and provides comfort from outdoor elements. In the rare event that we have to cancel a tour, due to weather, or any other reason as reserved and defined by Blazing Trails Tours LLC, you will have the opportunity to reschedule your tickets at no cost (subject to availability) or receive credit towards a future event.
Payment is taken in full at the time of booking. Cancellations received at least 48 hours prior to the tour date will be charged a $25 per person processing fee. Any cancellations received within 48 hours of tour date or no-shows are not eligible for a refund.
Rescheduling that occurs within 48 hours of tour date will be charged $25 per person processing fee. Sorry for any inconvenience.
BLAZING TRAILS TOURS, LLC RELEASE OF LIABILITY, PROMISE NOT TO SUE, ASSUMPTION OF RISK
Driving and riding in a motor vehicle is a dangerous activity. Professional and recreational drivers and passengers are commonly injured and even die in motor vehicle accidents. All passengers must accept full responsibility for their own safety.
WAIVER OF LIABILITY
• Passenger understands that this Release discharges Blazing Trails Tours from any liability or claim that the Passenger may have against Blazing Trails Tours with respect to any bodily injury, personal injury, illness, death, or property damage that may result from Passenger's Activities with Blazing Trails Tours, whether caused by the negligence of Blazing Trails Tours or its officers, directors, employees, or agents or otherwise. Passenger also understands that Blazing Trails Tours does not assume any responsibility for or obligation to provide financial assistance or other assistance, including but not limited to medical, health, or disability insurance in the event of injury, illness, or death.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THIS DOCUMENT AFFECTS YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS!
This Release and Waiver of Liability (the "Release") executed on this date by (the "Passenger") in favor of Blazing Trails Tours, LLC an Oregon company, their directors, officers, employees, and agents (collectively, "Blazing Trails Tours"). The Passenger desires to ride Blazing Trails Tours’ motor vehicles to and from locations in and around Bend, Oregon, and take tours of local marijuana businesses (the "Activities"). The Passenger understands that the Activities may include mechanical breakdown of Blazing Trails Tours vehicles, motor vehicle accidents, and associated delays, injury and even death. The Passenger further understands that while Passengers are on a marijuana business premises, that marijuana business is responsible for premises safety and conducting the tour. Blazing Trails Tours does not provide tours or supervision of marijuana businesses, other than transporting Passengers to the sites. The Passenger hereby freely, voluntarily, and without duress, executes this Release under the following terms:
1) RELEASE AND WAIVER Passenger does hereby release and forever discharge and hold harmless Blazing Trails Tours and its successors and assigns from any and all liability, claims, and demands of whatever kind or nature, either in law or in equity, which arise or may hereafter arise from Passenger's Activities with Blazing Trails Tours.
2) MEDICAL TREATMENT Passenger does hereby release and forever discharge Blazing Trails Tours from any claim whatsoever which arises or may hereafter arise on account of any first aid, medical treatment, or other service rendered in connection with the Passenger's Activities with Blazing Trails Tours.
3) ASSUMPTION OF THE RISK The Passenger understands that the Activities may be hazardous to the Passenger, automobile accidents, slip and fall injury, injury getting into and out of a vehicle, injury occurring at various tour sites, and even death.
4) Passenger hereby expressly and specifically assumes the risk of injury or harm in the Activities and releases Blazing Trails Tours from all liability for injury, illness, death, or property damage resulting from the Activities.
5) INSURANCE The Passenger understands that, except as otherwise agreed to by Blazing Trails Tours in writing, Blazing Trails Tours does not carry or maintain health, medical, or disability insurance coverage for any Passenger. Each Passenger is encouraged and expected to obtain their own medical, health, and/or accident insurance coverage.
6) PHOTOGRAPHIC RELEASE The Passenger does hereby grant and convey unto Blazing Trails Tours all right, title, and interest in any and all photographic images and video or audio recordings made by Blazing Trails Tours during the Passengers Activities with Blazing Trails Tours, including, but not limited to, any royalties, proceeds, or other benefits derived from such photographs or recordings.
7) OTHER Passenger expressly agrees that this Release is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by the laws of the State of Oregon, and that this Release shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Oregon. Passenger agrees that in the event that any clause or provision of this Release shall be held to be invalid by any court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such clause or provision shall not otherwise affect the remaining provisions of this Release which shall continue to be enforceable.
8) Passenger certifies they will wear a seat belt at all times while riding in a Blazing Trails Tours vehicle.
9) Passenger certifies that they are over the age of twenty-one (21) and have provided valid identification of age to Blazing Trails Tours.
10) Passenger certifies that at no time will they distract the Blazing Trails Tours motor vehicle driver, or obstruct his/her vision or hearing.
11) Passenger certifies that at no time during a Blazing Trails Tours tour, including while riding in a vehicle, or touring a marijuana business’s premises, will they consume any illegal drugs, alcohol, prescription medication, or marijuana.
12) Passenger certifies that they are not now under the influence of any illegal drugs, alcohol, prescription medication, or marijuana.
13) Passenger understands that ingesting marijuana/cannabis products can impair motor function, coordination, balance, cardiovascular health, mental health and induce drowsiness.
14) Passenger understands that Blazing Trails Tours staff are not medical practitioners, and will not provide any advice or suggestions with regard to any medical issue or the ingestion of marijuana/cannabis.
15) Passenger understands that Blazing Trails Tours does not own, operate or supervise the marijuana businesses/tour sites.
16) If Passenger brings a lawsuit (whether in court or arbitration) against Blazing Trails Tours in contravention of this agreement, Passenger agrees to pay all fees (including court, arbitration, mediation, investigation, administrative and attorney) associated with Blazing Trails Tours’ defense of Passenger’s claim(s).
17) Passenger agrees to arbitrate all disputes with Blazing Trails Tours through the Arbitration Association of Portland.
18) The parties certify that no other promises, weather written or oral, were made by Blazing Trails Tours to Passenger, other than those contained herein.